For almost two years, I was obsessed with planning a wedding.
And now it’s high time I plan a life.
For the moment, I write about the experience of being a woman, a wife, and living that life in South Florida.
Things to know:
1) Not actually a housewife. As in, I work a beyond full-time job outside my home. Get offa my case about vacuuming.
2) Am now an official wife, as of November 11th.
3) If I were a housewife, I’d very likely be the only one living in Wilton Manors, FL.
4) I enjoy weddings. A lot. I believe very strongly that while marriage may not be for everyone, everyone should have the option to marry the person they love.
5) I like music and I like craft fairs and makin’ stuff so I’ll write about that, too.
6) References to “T-storm” are references to my husband. Name changed to protect what dignity he has left.
I also am a partner in The Five Percent Rule, a blog I do with my awesomeballs friend Gina where we write & podcast about being female instrumentalists with an affinity for pop music.